The Industrial City of Aleppo announces a request for bids for the first time with full speed in the sealed envelope for rent:
1- / 3 / bus, accommodating / 24 / passengers with a minimum seating capacity (Aleppo City - Industrial City and vice versa)
2- Bus number / 1 /, accommodating / 24 / passenger, sitting as a minimum (Nubl - Deir Jamal - Huritan - Al-Leramoun Roundabout to the Industrial City of Aleppo)
3- One large van, accommodating / 11 / passenger seats as a minimum (Aleppo City - Industrial City and vice versa)
4- A microbus / 1 / can accommodate / 14 / seating passengers as a minimum (Al-Waha-Al-Safira-Industrial City and vice versa)
5- A microbus / 1 / capacity for / 14 / sitting passengers as a minimum (Neirab - Sheikh Zayat village - Sheikh Najjar village to the industrial city of Aleppo and vice versa)
6- A microbus / 1 / capacity for / 14 / seating passengers as a minimum (special for transporting firefighters with guards)
(Accommodation + service) For the transportation and service of the employees of the industrial city and other service departments, any bidder can submit a bid for one or more mechanisms for Item No. / 1 /
According to the following:
- Initial bonds: / 300000 / Syrian pounds only three hundred thousand Syrian pounds, only for each vehicle.
Final assurances: 10% of the referral value.
Delay fine: the bidder is obligated to abide by the deadlines set by the administration for the transfer of workers at risk of deducting the half-day wage for each delay.
- Lease period: / 12 / twelve calendar months.
- The deadline for submitting bids is until the end of Sunday 24/1/2021.
- The bid-closing session is set at the eleventh hour of Monday 25/1/2021 AD and the bidding session will be at the headquarters of the Tender Committee located in the office of the Head of the Financial Affairs Department in the Industrial City of Aleppo
- The bidder is committed to his bid for a period of / 120 / days.
- The period of commitment of the nominated contractor to his bid is / 120 / days starting from the next day from the date on which he is informed of the assignment of the pledge
- Offers are submitted to the Industrial City Bureau in a large envelope on which the name of the bidder is written and the subject of the offer contains three envelopes
- The first: It contains the identification papers stipulated in the contract system promulgated by Law No. / 51 / of 2004 AD, the initial guarantees and the financial receipt for the price of the file.
The second: contains the technical proposal with a stamp with a value of / 1500 / SYP.
The third: contains the financial offer with a stamp of / 1500 / SYP attached to it.
The administration of the industrial city in Aleppo / the contracts division / can be referred to obtain the book of conditions and dossiers during official working hours for an amount of / 5000 / Syrian pounds, and the contractor shall bear the full fees for the advertisements, even if they are numerous.